Information for Applicants
The program participates in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP), and accepts applications only through ERAS.
A complete application consists of:
- ERAS Common Application Form
- Medical school transcript
- Official USMLE transcript with Step I and II CK scores
- Dean’s letter
- Personal Statement – please include information about you that the other elements of the application do not relay.
- At least two letters of recommendation from clinical faculty who have direct or composite knowledge of the applicant’s performance.
Applicants who are already in residency training MUST provide a letter of recommendation from the current Program Director.
Due to the pandemic, this year, we will conduct virtual interviews only.
All attempts will be made to schedule the interviews on mutually convenient dates. Three Faculty members of the Resident Recruitment Committee will interview each candidate. The Program Director and the Associate Program Director will interview every candidate. Applicants will also have an opportunity to interact with our current residents on Zoom in a “pre-interview session” previous evening of the scheduled interview date.